i had three really big apples that i was starting to think would go bad if i didn't do something with them soon so i decided to make myself a yummy dessert and it turned out amazingly well!
2 large fiji apples, cored and sliced
2 tsp cinnamon (more of less, to taste)
1 tsp honey (more or less, to taste)
1 tsp vanilla (more or less, to taste)
1. core and slice apples
2. simmer (or if you're impatient like me, boil) the cored and sliced apples until soft and tender.
3. strain the apples and give 'em a QUICK rinse in cool (not cold) water.
4. throw the apples in a food processor and give 'em a whirl!
5. add cinnamon, vanilla, and honey to food processor and blend a tad bit more.
6. store in a plastic bowl and cool in the fridge, once cool, ENJOY!